responsable : Gisèle Wänger
We are living in the middle of a pandemic and it may accompany us for some time.
We - from the GroßenStadl and KleinenStadl - have developed a hygiene concept for all of us.
This is an attempt, together with you, to find a balance between the usual holiday experience and caution in this pandemic. These measures should be seen as a supplement to the usual general measures against the Covid 19 virus. Please help us where you can!
Entering Austria or Tyrol
The best way to find out about entry possibilities from your country of origin is to visit the website of the Austrian Foreign Office, due to the constant changes. (see button)
Guest - "Covid 19"-Requirement for admission and use of the house... (Status 08.11.2021)*
based on the travel and safety advice of the Austrian Foreign Office.
One of the 2G - proof for all persons (as of 08.11.2021)
- vaccinated (copy of vaccination certificate)
- recovered (medical certificate)
Please send us this proof and an affidavit - for every guest - by email before your stay.
You will receive more information about 2 weeks before your stay.
* subject to change without notice
- One Stadl (whether Groß or Klein) only for you! (with separate entrance)
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Interval between two bookings for more time for cleaning
- Only the number of bedrooms - according to your number of persons - is available. Other bedrooms are not accessible. (locked or provided with a sign). Please respect this.
- Supplying in the entrance area of disinfectants - please follow the instructions for use -
- Supplying of liquid soap in bathrooms and kitchen
- Supplying of cleaning sets (agents / utensils)
- Supplying of a "sleep set" . Only the sheets are pulled on to the mattresses.
- The laundry is always washed with at least 60 °.
- Intensive cleaning or disinfection of surfaces that are often touched
- If possible, the same person will always do the cleaning.
- special „Stadl“ cancellation right in times of Covid-19
For your safety we also have(in the house)
- removed all magazines, books
- removed brochures - these are available in the tourist centre or via the Internet
- removed many decorative articles
- reduced in the kitchens: Dishes, pots, pans. Because all these items will be machine cleaned before your arrival. Only basic equipment is available in proportion to the number of people you will be staying with.
- removed all products like spices, coffee and the like.
We ask your help for:
- Bring along your own hygiene products (masks, TOWELS, disinfectants, paper tissues,
paper rolls etc.)
- In the barbecue area (which can be used by guests of the GroßerStadl and KleinerStadl) masks are recommanded if other guests are present. We recommend an Arrangement with the guests of the other Stadl.
- Air the rooms several times a day
- When leaving the Stadl: remove beds, leave covers in the room on the floor.
- When leaving the Stadl: tilt the windows everywhere.
- Put all kitchen utensils you have used in the dishwasher, whether they are already "clean" or not.
- Remove all rubbish - also bottles, cans etc... - from the house: use the bins in the outside area for this purpose (attention: waste separation!)
General information on cancellation regulations (without guarantee)
In principle, the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry 2006 (AGBH 2006) apply, especially § 5 - which can be read here on this homepage. (under Prices)
Differing from the cancellation regulations in the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry 2006 (AGBH 2006) - see § 5 "Rescission of the Accommodation Agreement - Cancellation Fee" we introduce a special „Stadl“ cancellation right in times of Covid-19.
Our Covid 19 Special Cancellation Measures for the Stadl
(Only valid for bookings via our homepage www.derstadl.net or for direct bookings but not via a supplier if not explicitly mentioned)
For stays until 18.12.2021 applies:
up to 3 days (0 o'clock) before the start of the stay: cancellation free of charge + handling fee of 70 Euro/stay
the last 3 days (0 o'clock) before the start of the stay: 100 % of the total package price
(example: start of stay 7 April = until 4 April cancellation free + 70 Euro handling fee/
from 6 April to 7 April: 100 % of the complete arrangement price)
For stays from 19.12.2021 applies:
up to 14 days before the start of the stay: cancellation free of charge
the last 13 days before the start of the stay: 100 of the total arrangement price
Do you know ?
Source: Feratel - Webclient Längenfeld Tirol Landlord Academy - Covid and the summer bookings
- If the accommodation establishment is not allowed to open by the authorities or the guest is not allowed to arrive (e.g. borders closed or the region closed by the authorities), a cancellation is generally free of charge.
- A travel warning alone is not a reason for a free cancellation.
- No free cancellation because the guest is a risk patient.
- The closure of the infrastructure is not related to the booked service, thus no free cancellation.
Otherwise we recommend our travel cancellation insurance Travel Secure
Not nice, but it can happen in these times.
You will find all the necessary information on the link to the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber (WKO)... (to download)
- Contact one of the doctors on site by telephone - see information in the house. Follow his instructions.
- Inform the health authorities under the phone 1450
- Inform us promptly.
- Please note that if you should wish or be required to leave early, you will not be entitled to a refund of any days lost.
Please also note that in the event of quarantine, you are not automatically entitled to the use of our facilities. You should contact us immediately.
here are some helpful links