We contact you 2 weeks before your stay in the Stadl for the additional costs (if not paid to the supplier):
up to 3 Pers from 4 Pers.
security deposit* 300,00 500,00
Cleaning* 125,00 160,00
local taxe* 3,50 3,50
Use wash machine: 3 Euro / wash (only in the GroßerStadl)
* subject to change without notice. Please note that your provider can require more fees for his services. These fees will be at your charge.
The security deposit must be paid to the Stadl. It will be immediately restituted
- when you left the house in perfect condition and
- when there exist no more claims from the rental agreement (for exemple: the full payment by the supplier).
The administration of the community defines it per person and per night. If you paid more than you must, we will of course restitute it.
- Arriving / Departure:
Check in: arrival from 4 pm
Check out: depature not later than 10 am.
- Please don't smoke in the house. Respect other users by only smoking outdoor!
- Dogs: ask us!
- Wifi: you have the possibility to use free WIFI. You find the Code in the house. Please note that you are alone responsible for the download you made and assume the costs therefore.
Ötztal Inside Summer Card
We have not included the "Öztal Inside Summer Card" in our rental price, because it would inevitably increase it.
As a accomodation, we would have to charge the price for the 7-day card, even if the guest only wants to use it for 3 days. We have therefore developed a...
Stadl offer for a stay of 7 days or more:
- You book yourself via the button below or your buy the card at "the Ötztaler Tourismusbüro"
- We will refund 10% of the card price at the end of your stay upon presentation of the Ötztal Inside Summer Card (via the deposit statement).
Please contact us.
Condition of the rental:
At the reservation or/ and with the entrance into the house, you are automatically accepting unrestrictdly and without reservations the terms and conditions of our homepage. In Addition the General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006) are applicalbe.
German law is valid.